I felt like I was playing catch-up all week. I definitely got a lot done, though. Starting tomorrow, I’m gonna be working on getting ahead of the game on my blog posts. Some art supplies that I ordered came in today. I bought myself a hard rubber roller to get an even coat of paint on my phases of the moon stamps. I’ll attach pictures of the projects I get done with those. The other thing I ordered is a set of jewelry-making pliers. I don’t know if I’ll get around to using them this week, but if I do, I’ll take plenty of pictures.
I’m hoping to get the fifth and sixth episodes of Dramamancer written in the coming week. Starting this week, I’m planning to post them on here for partons. Episode one will be going up soon, and then you can look forward to weekly updates to the story. I don’t have much else to report this week. I’m still working out exactly what I’m doing on here, and there aren’t any partons to read these updates yet anyway, so I do feel a little silly talking to myself. Hopefully, that’s not the case for much longer.